Friday, September 4, 2009

In love...with a stranger....

Whenever I am asked about you, I am always find myslef speechless, because words can’t describe you. And the way your presence can light up a room and catch everyone’s eye, only if you knew how blessed I feel to have you as part of my life. I don’t know what it is, but when I am with you, YOU are the only one I see, the only one I can hear…You also possess a gift, that can make me forget about my past, and everyone that has did me wrong....fact that anything could be going on, and just being around you and your smile...makes everything ok. You are the only person I think about, want to be around, and want to hold. When I am around you, I honestly don’t know what it is that you do to me, but I feel asthmatic, and I swear I can hear my heart beating, and I am almost positive that when you open your mouth, your voice makes my heart skip a few beats. Your touch is amazing, when I hold you, it’s like I’m holding my own heart….You are the only person that I can sit on the phone with for hours. Then as soon as we hang up I will start wondering what you are thinking about, before I can even put my phone away. It’s crazy that I can feel this way at such a young age, but this has to be real…but at the same time....this feels too good to be true. This whole situation is like a dream….a perfect dream, and if that is the case I hope that I never wake up. This feeling that I have is unlike any other feeling that I have ever felt. One thing that I really admire about you is that you realize that just because I have a dick does not mean that I do not have feelings. Or maybe it’s the fact that anything could be going on, and just being around you and your smile can make me forget who or what I was mad at. You complete who I am. Every strong black male needs his blak queen, and I have mine. To many this next statement may seem strange, but I am in love with a woman that I have never met.....but I know that one day I will....and I will cherish that day for the rest of my life......

No comments:

Post a Comment